So... I must say that this is a first. Never before (and I mean EVER) have I been tagged for... well, anything. I guess it was only a matter of time. To which, I must say...
GOD F*CKING DAMMIT!
*ahem* So then, I have
to thank for this. To anyone reading, yes, I already informed her of my displeasure. Now, without further ado, it is time to begin...THE TAGGING.
1. I do not plan ahead with stories. Seriously. My writing process is as follows:
Sit down and write everything in between
Needless to say, this approach has ruined many a story of mine. (RIP EVERYTHING I WROTE BEFORE 2012)
2. I have a little sister, who is quite possibly the loudest little girl on the face of the planet.
3. Yes, that means that I am the eldest sibling. Unfortunately, this means that I am the ONLY ONE IN THE HOUSE who she can bug who doesn't have any authority.
4. My steam games list is GIANT. 46 GAMES LARGE.
5. Thanks to christmas (and steam wallet codes), my Steam Wallet currently has a balance of $196.18. It is slightly sad that I have more digital money than I do real money.
6. In all honesty, I don't know what religion I am. I don't believe in all-powerful deities, but I do think that there are "higher powers" out there. Strangely enough, though, I believe that these "deities" are little more than extremely powerful mages. (In short: MY RELIGIOUS VIEWS ARE COMPLICATED. FOR SAKE SIMPLICITY, REFER TO ME AS AN AETHEIST.)
7. I am insane. Well, not technically
insane, but close enough. My thought process is about as fragmented as a shattered window. It's like ADHD on crack.
8. I USED to be able to play violin. That was a very, VERY long time ago, and I left it behind due to having the most sadistic teacher of all time. (he would yell at all of us if ONE PERSON was SLIGHTLY off-tune. I wish I was joking. I really do.)
9. As my signature suggests, I cannot draw to save my life. This is for two reasons: ONE, I never really learned how to do anything past stick figures, and I can't even draw those well. TWO, I hath not the patience to draw. My mind wanders off almost instantly.
10. My favorite song (OF ALL TIME) is "Operation Ground and Pound" by the amazing metal group Dragonforce. MAY THE EPIC BE WITH YOU.
11. This is going to sound wierd, buuuuut... I kinda taught my sister how to fight. I don't remember how, I don't remember why, but I did. And I regret it SO MUCH. ;_; Seriously, when I'm using my computer, I have to occasionally look over my shoulder to make sure that she doesn't try to plant her elbow in my back.
Now then, for Tiger's Questions:
1. What is your favorite movie?
That would be the EPIC DISK OF EPIC EPICNESS that is Independence Day. SO MANY ALIENS. SO MANY ROCKETS. SO LITTLE TIME. Also, that is the movie that taught me how to curse.
2. What's your preferred drawing style? (if you draw at all)
PHOTOGRAPHY. OR SCREEN CAPTURE. AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE TO DRAW FROM SCRATCH, I ENJOY IT.
3. Who is your best friend on DeviantArt?
The same sadist that tagged me:
4. If you had to become any creature in the whole world (fantasy or fact, doesn't matter) what would it be?
AND SO THE TF QUESTION. HOORAY. As with everything, my answer to this is a biiiiiit wierd, so I'll explain afterward:
YES, IT'S JIRACHI. I WOULD WANT TO BE A JIRACHI. AND HERE'S WHY: Jirachi can make wishes. That means Jirachi can alter reality. That means Jirachi can make him/her/itself a shapeshifter and can turn into ANYTHING. ANYTHING EVER. ALL THE AWESOME.
5. What is your favorite pokemon, and if you can give a reason, why?
...LOOK AT MY ICON. LOOK AT TEH CUTE LITTLE EEVEE.
The reason eevee is my favorite pokemon EVAR is because of its spilt evolutionary path. In a sense, eevee and its many evolutions represent the ability of a person to adapt and overcome certain obstacles, which reflects my ability to (and I'm not joking about this) alter my personality to be whoever I want to. At will, I can turn myself from a simple, happy teenager into a cold, brutal sadist who giveth not a f*ck about anything. GO FIGURE.
6. What is your most hated pokemon, and if you can give a reason, why?
WHAT ELSE. KILL THE JYNX. KILL IT.
IT IS FUGLY. GIVE ME THE FUGLY STICK. I SHALL KILL IT.
7. Do you own any pets?
FISHIES. TINY LITTLE FISHIES. TINY LITTLE GLOFISHIES.
8. Pretend the apocalypse really did happen a couple of days ago; what would you do first if you and a couple of assholes are the only survivors for a couple hundred thousand miles?
Find food. Find shelter. Find supplies. Oh, and guns. DON'T FORGET TEH GUNZ.
9.What was your favorite childhood movie?
INDEPENDENCE DAY. LOVED IT THEN. LOVE IT NOW.
10.What was your favorite childhood TV show? (if you had one)
Strangely enough, the pokemon anime. And yes, I do tend to look back at it and ask myself "What did I find amusing about this crap?"
11. Do you think Jayde spread enough of her 'Awesome' during Christmas?
...Mehbeh. Mehbeh not.
Now for MY QUESTIONS!
Questions 1-5 will be scenarios.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF...
1. ...You and five random asshats find yourself on an alien planet?
2. ...You were suddenly transported to your dream vacation spot? Where is it?
3. ...The zombie apocalypse happened and you were armed with the last weapon you used in a video game? Exactly how screwed are you?
4. ...A random person in a black suit walked up to you and said "You're one of them."
5. ...You suddenly found the last character you saw in a video game on your front door? Who is he/she/it?
6. What is the worst nightmare you have ever had?
7. Have you ever eaten a ghost pepper?
8. What is the oldest video game you have ever played?
9. What item in your DeviantArt Gallery are you the most proud of?
10. If you were given the chance to become anything (that includes characters from stories and video games), what would you choose?
11. Lastly, how pissed off are you that you have been tagged?
Now, it is time for me to tag people. I TAG: